O prevent corona infection, the Government of India has started the third page for vaccination of covid-19 in the whole country. In this vaccination, 2 doses are being given to each person, for those who have taken the first dose of cowin vaccine, a cowin vaccine certificate is issued for them.
Which certifies that the person has been vaccinated. And with the help of this certificate, a person can get the second dose of the covid-19 vaccine. People who have got a vaccination, want to get their vaccination certificate.
Check: Free Fire Redeem Code
So you can download your vaccination certificate by visiting the government-launched portal Corwin.gov.in, which we will discuss in this post today about the complete process of downloading.
- 1 What is Cowin Vaccination Certificate?
- 2 How to Download the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate?
- 3 How to Download the Covid Vaccination Certificate from Covin Website?
- 4 How to Download Covid Certificate Through WhatsApp?
- 5 How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate from Aarogya Setu App?
- 6 Covin Certificate FAQs
What is Cowin Vaccination Certificate?
Cowin Vaccination Certificate: Many people across the world have lost their lives due to the corona pandemic. To prevent this, the Government of India is running a campaign for corona vaccination across the country. Under which covid-19 vaccines are being given to lakhs of people every day.
Till now lakhs of people have been vaccinated under these campaigns, for which the Cowin Vaccination Certificate is being issued to the citizens. Which citizens can easily download through online portal, mobile number, and WhatsApp and Arogya Setu app.
There are still many people who are not familiar with how to download the covid-19 vaccination certificate. That’s why we can download Cowin Vaccination Certificate to you through our article? are going to provide information about it. That is why you must read this article carefully.
How to Download the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate?
You can download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate in several ways. Here we are going to tell you about the easiest ways to download the covid-19 certificate here, through which you can download the Covid Vaccination Certificate Good without any problem. Which are given below as follows-
How to Download the Covid Vaccination Certificate from Covin Website?
The Government of India has released an online portal to provide certificates to citizens who have received the covid vaccine. Through which citizens can download the COVAT Vaccine Certificate. Follow the steps below to download the COVID Battery Certificate from the official website-
- The beneficiary has to first open the browser given on his smartphone and search www.cowin.gov.in.
- Here you will get a Singin button, click on it and log in with your registered mobile number.
- After this, the beneficiary will receive an OTP on his registered mobile number which you have to enter.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, some kind of page will open in front of you on which you will be able to see the date of your first and second vaccination.
- And where the name of the beneficiary will be given, a link to the certificate will appear below it, click on it.
If you want to download it in PDF format, then you have to click on the download button given below, after which your vaccination certificate will be downloaded.
How to Download Covid Certificate Through WhatsApp?
A WhatsApp number has been launched by the Government of India to provide the citizens with the covid-19 vaccination certificate sitting at home, through which citizens can get their certificate using WhatsApp, for which follow the steps mentioned below.
- To get the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate through WhatsApp, first of all, you have to save +91 9013151515 on your phone.
- After this, you have to open your WhatsApp on this number and send a message by typing covid certificate.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. So that you have to send on this number.
- You can now download the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate in a matter of seconds
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate from Aarogya Setu App?
The Arogya Setu App is a very important application released by the Government of India, which provides information about all the initial symptoms of Karona as well as information about the people infected with Corona nearby. Apart from this, with the help of this, you can also download the vaccination certificate like-
- To download the covid-19 vaccination certificate through the Arogya Setu application, first, you have to download and install the Arogya Setu app on your smartphone.
- After downloading the Cowin portal app, open it and enter your mobile number, after entering the mobile number, you will receive an OTP. After entering, a page like this will open in front of you.
- At the top of this page, you will see a section of covin certificate, click on it, you will have to click on the option of Vaccine Certificate and enter your 13 digit registration ID.
After doing this, you have to click on the button of Get Certificate to download your vaccination certificate. Now your vaccination certificate has been downloaded to your device.
Covin Certificate FAQs
Some important questions related to covin certificate whose answers are given below.
You can download your vaccination certificate without any problem through all the methods mentioned above by us to download the covid-19 Karana Certificate.
Yes, if you have fixed an appointment for covid-19, then you can download Slip after the appointment is fixed.
In order to download the Karana Certificate of Comedy through WhatsApp, you need to enter the OTP by typing ‘Covid Certificate’ on the government-issued WhatsApp number +91 9013151515 in your smartphone.
So this was our today’s article in which we have written what is Cowin Vaccination Certificate? And how to download it? Information about this has been shared. I hope you must have downloaded cowin vaccine Certificate according to this article!