Last month, launched PM Pediatrics National Health Program provided free medical care to poor children in India. The program covers all children between 0 and 18 years of age who are below the poverty line and with no income to receive higher-quality medical care and treatment. Several conditions qualify a person to get these benefits under this program, some of which include low or no income or being from families determined as needy by the Social Welfare Department of the province where they live.
- 1 PM Pediatrics Launches Nationwide Free Medicines For Children Scheme
- 2 Under the New Scheme, Almost All Drugs Will be made Available at No Cost
- 3 More than 5 Lakh Registered Establishments Will be Able to Sell Medicine
- 4 Under This Schemes, Additional Benefits for Women and Children include
- 5 Hire a Pediatrician
- 6 PM Pediatrics FAQs
PM Pediatrics Launches Nationwide Free Medicines For Children Scheme
In a bid to provide better medical facilities and health services to the underprivileged children of the nation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday launched the pm pediatrics National Child Health Program’. The scheme will cover all children between 0 and 18 years and provide them with free medical care. This is a significant step towards achieving the Health For All goal by 2020. With this launch, PM Modi has reiterated his commitment to the welfare of children and their right to good health.
|Post Update date||Jan. 01, 2023|
He also pledged to create a healthy India for future generations. Under the program, if poor children fall ill and need hospitalization, they can get treatment from any government or private hospital in India without having to pay anything. They will be provided medication for 10 days at Rs 20 per day irrespective of whether they are admitted.
Under the New Scheme, Almost All Drugs Will be made Available at No Cost
In this scheme, medicines and vaccines will be provided free of cost for those who are living below the poverty line. They will also provide medical services in the form of diagnosis, consultations, surgeries, and other treatments. The government aims to cover almost all essential drugs under this scheme.
The poor can take advantage of these facilities by registering themselves at government hospitals or rural health centers. The registration will be done through online mechanisms, telephone, and healthcare access points. The scheme will be implemented in all States and Union Territories under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM).
According to sources, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has requested Prime Minister Narendra Modi to include four diseases leukemia, thalassemia, hemophilia, and multiple sclerosis under PM’s national health protection scheme.
More than 5 Lakh Registered Establishments Will be Able to Sell Medicine
To make essential medicines more affordable for the poor, the government has launched a new scheme under which over 5 lakh registered establishments can sell them at reasonable prices. The scheme will cover all children between 0 and 18 years of age and will be implemented through the National Child Health Program. This is a much-needed step as many poor families cannot afford even the most basic medicines for their children. With this scheme in place, they will finally be able to get the medical care they deserve.
This move will also help small retailers because it will allow them to stock up on an array of drugs without worrying about profit margins or shelf life issues. They can now offer medicines to people who cannot afford anything else and continue selling other products. Finally, it is believed that giving access to low-cost drugs may decrease fatalities due to diseases like malaria, tuberculosis etc., which have been affecting large parts of India.
Under This Schemes, Additional Benefits for Women and Children include
- Women and children who are living below the poverty line will be given free medical treatment.
- They will also receive cash assistance for their daily needs.
- This scheme will help in the education of poor children by providing them with free books and uniforms.
- The health of pregnant women and lactating mothers will be monitored under this scheme.
- They will also be given free vaccinations against life-threatening diseases such as polio and tetanus.
- Children suffering from malnutrition will be provided with nutritious food items at subsidized rates.
- This scheme will also create awareness about hygiene and sanitation among the people living in rural areas. 8. Poor, unemployed mothers will be given loans to start small businesses.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers will also get postnatal counseling and training on family planning methods, including spacing out pregnancies, so that they can continue childbearing without putting themselves or their children’s lives at risk due to inadequate nutrition or healthcare.
- A total of 22 crore families have been enrolled under this scheme so far, with 50 lakh families joining every month.
Hire a Pediatrician
It is important to hire a pediatrician who has experience and knowledge in the field in order to provide the best medical care possible for your child. Furthermore, a pediatrician can also offer guidance on health and wellness for your family. Dr. Sarah is a board certified PM Pediatrics Anywhere who has been in practice for over 10 years.
She has seen every type of patient from newborns to teenagers, with or without disabilities. She strives to give each patient personalized attention and make them feel comfortable by using their own terminology when communicating with them.
PM Pediatrics FAQs
The program covers all children who are between 0 and 18 years of age. The objective of this program is to provide higher medical services to poor children free of cost. What will my child receive under the program? Your child will receive a comprehensive health assessment, immunizations, and access to specialists as needed.
Call our office at 555-555-5555 ext 8888. We can answer your questions and schedule an appointment for you if you qualify for the program.
No. All children enrolled in the national child health program are eligible for these benefits without paying any costs or fees.
There are many different types of government-sponsored healthcare programs that differ from country to country but typically cover fewer people than what is covered by our national child health program (though some do cover adults too).
In conclusion, the PM Pediatrics Anywhere National Health Program is a great way to get free medical care for your children if you are low-income. The program covers children between 0 and 18 years of age, so it is worth looking into if you have young children. The objective of this program is to provide higher medical services to poor children free of cost, so it is definitely worth taking advantage of if you qualify.!