Rythu Bharosa Scheme is a welfare scheme of the Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy Government for the state’s farmersState YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched on October 15 2019. This scheme is financial support for the farmer’s family. Only people from Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme. To know more about the project, follow the post below.
- 1 What is the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
- 2 YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment
- 3 How do YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiaries Get Payment?
- 4 The third installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- 5 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme first Installment Status
- 6 YSR Rythu Bharosa Investment Support for 2023
- 7 How to Register for YSR Rythu Bharosa?
- 8 The Payment Status of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- 9 Advantages of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- 10 YSR Rythu Bharosa Objectives
- 11 Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
- 12 Installment of YSR Rythu Rythu Bharosa
- 13 Rythu Bharosa Installment
- 14 Through the DBT Method into the Beneficiaries Account.
- 15 YSR Rythu Bharosa List: Allocation of RS 7020 Crore for the Year 2022-23
- 16 State Government Assistance Amount Figure Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- 17 YSR Rythu Bharosa List: Third Trench
- 18 YSR Rythu Bharosa List: Second installment
- 19 What is the Total Number of Farmers Getting Benefits from YSR Rythu Bharosa?
- 20 YSR Rythu Bharosa Liat: First Installment
- 21 YSR Rythu Bharosa List: All Three Phase Details.
- 22 YSR Rythu Bharosa List: April
- 23 Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- 24 Exclusion Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- 25 Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2022
- 26 Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- 27 YSR Rythu Bharosa List: know your input subsidy status
- 28 Apply offline Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- 29 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
- 30 Direct Links to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 1st and 2nd Installment
- 31 YSR Rythu Bharosa List: View Grievance Status
- 32 YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
- 33 FAQs of YSR Rythu Bharosa
What is the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
Check Rythu bharosa status online, Rythu bharosa list updates, online payment status, farmer beneficiaries list, and YSRRB payment details here on this post. This program is Financial help for the farmer families of scheduled caste, middle class, scheduled tribe, and landless members of the farmer families. The Indian government launched this scheme to provide financial assistance to the farmer’s family.
Under this scheme, each eligible farmer’s family gets 13500 per year. Rythu bharosa scheme was launched on October 15. Alternative benefits are also added to this scheme; if you want to benefit from the YSR RBS, then apply through rythu bharosa online.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment
Started this program on October 15 2019, and 45 lakh farmers benefited from this YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment. Approximately 6162.455 crores have been provided to the farmer families in the scheme’s scheme’s scheme’s first year. Under the PM Kisan, 2525 crore was given to this scheme. Also RS 3637.45 crore was given by the Indian government.
In the following year, Andhra Pradesh Pradesh deposited RS 6750.67 crore to 49.49 lakh families in their account. The Indian state government also deposited RS 3784.67 crore, and the central government added RS 2966 crore through the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
How do YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiaries Get Payment?
Every selected beneficiary receives their money in their bank accounts once the RYS Rythu Bharosa scheme does the field inception. In this amount, RS 13500 will be given to the per eligible farmer family, gives RS 6000the central government gives RS 6000the central government gives RS 6000the central government gives RS 6000, and 7500 by the state government.
The third installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa
On January 3 2022, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh released the third installment of investment assistance under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Approximately 5058489 beneficiaries got benefits under the YSR RBS. The amount has been directly deposited to the accounts of the farmers from the CM office. The Andhra Pradesh government deposited RS 1036 crore for 5058489 beneficiaries.
In 2022, around 6899.67 crores will be spent on this program. This scheme has also given 19812.79 crores of investment support.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme first Installment Status
The government of Andhra Pradesh is already ready to release the first installment of the investment support under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The program helps out poor farmers’ families by providing them with money to fulfill their needs. The 48.86 lakh landowners and 91000 belong to forest cultivators.
The list of eligible farmers can be seen only at RBKS on May 6 2022. The officials of this program may have objections to the public till May 8 2022. The names of those who don’t comply with the program’s requirements will be struck off the recipient list.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Investment Support for 2023
The Andhra Pradesh government will start the investment assistance scheme under YSR Rythu Bharosa this year. All the eligible farmers who have already benefited from this scheme also get benefits this year. All those who didn’t get the benefits from the project got it done by this year, only a few days left to announce the beneficiary list of the eligible farmers for assistance from the investment program.
How to Register for YSR Rythu Bharosa?
All the farmers have to contact their villages, and town agriculture, assistants. Give your details to them for registration. Once it is done then, proceed to register on the online Portal. The officials will go through your application to check whether you are eligible or not for the YSR RBS.
Until April 15 2022, they complete checking the eligibility for the scheme.
After all, they send the selected applicant to the agricultural commissioner for approval. The higher authorities will finalize the list and release the eligible beneficiaries list that you can check at RBK by April 30 2022. will transfer the money to the beneficiary’s accounts in May 2022.
The Payment Status of YSR Rythu Bharosa
The state government will send RS 6534 crore by 2019-20 to successfully complete the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The AP government spent 3675 crores for the first phase. will transfer the payment of the beneficiaries directly to their accounts, and all of the beneficiaries will get the installment in their bank accounts. So nothing to worry once the installment is released, you will get your installment in your bank account.
Advantages of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Farmers can get loans with zero percent of interest.
- Farmers get 13500 per year for the five years duration.
- 2500 will be given to the Tenant farmer’s family per year as financial help.
- Nine hours of free electricity in a day.
- Farmers’ families get accessible borewell facilities.
- Farmers do not have to pay tax tractors.
- RS 5 Lakh Life insurance for each farmer’s family.
- The Indian government would pay premium insurance.
- Will finish all pending irrigation projects.
- And many more benefits you can avail of by getting registration under the YSR RBS.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Objectives
To know the aim of this scheme, we mentioned some significant objectives of the Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Give financial support to needy farmers.
- You are contributing to the development of the agricultural sector.
- To increase the crop production
- Overcome the farmers’ burden.
- YSR RBS Eligibility criteria
- To qualify for the YSR, you must meet specific terms and conditions.
- You must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must be related to the agriculture sector.
- Small marginal or agricultural tenants can also apply for this scheme.
- A farmer must have 5 acres of cultivated land.
Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Launch By||Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
Installment of YSR Rythu Rythu Bharosa
Mainly focused on the Rythu Bharosa scheme providing financial assistance to the farmers. The second installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will be released on October 26. The government is also providing zero-interest loans through the YSR yantra Seva scheme on October 26.
The AP government will spend 2190 crore for the schemes mentioned above.
The installment of the YSR RBS will benefit 50.37 lakh farmers providing 2502 each. Under the Rythu Bharosa scheme, farmers have received an amount of RS 1877 crores.
Rythu Bharosa Installment
In a recent cabinet meeting, the CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, decided to give the first installment of Rythu Bharosa for the financial year 2022. The AP state government will provide RS 3900 crores for the first installment, which will be deposited into the bank accounts of 52.34lakh beneficiaries on May 13. Each farmer gets 7,500 for this first installment. The AP government will send the money.
Through the DBT Method into the Beneficiaries Account.
The AP government has deposited RS 4.40 lakh crore into 54 lakh farmers’ accounts in the past year. Besides the financial assistance of RS 3900 crore, the AP government also provides RS. 2,00 crores to the farmers. From this scheme, RS 16983.23 crores have been spent. In 2019-20, 46.69 lakh farmers benefited from the YSR RBS.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List: Allocation of RS 7020 Crore for the Year 2022-23
The AP government will spend RS 7500 crore on the first trench. It is a joint budget program for this scheme, state government shares in this will be RS 5500 crore, and the central government shares will be RS 2000 crore. Each farmer may get RS 7500, Followed by RS 4000 in the second installment and RS 2000 in 3rd installment. The state government will assist the landless, SC, ST, and minority tenants and cultivators bearing the investment.
State Government Assistance Amount Figure Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The state government has provided RS 6173 crore to 46. Sixty-nine lakh farmer households in 2019-20 under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. In 2022-21 the AP government assisted RS 6928 crore to 51.59 lakh farmers’ families.
In 2022 RS 7016.59 crore will be given to 52.38 lakh farmer families. In the last three years, a total amount of RS 20117.59 crore has been provided to the farmers under Rythu Bharosa. The AP government is given RS 7020 crore for the Rythu Bharosa scheme for 2022-23.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List: Third Trench
As we mentioned earlier, the government of Andhra Pradesh is providing RS 13,500 for each farmer to help them face challenges occurring in farming under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Will provide this amount to the farmer’s families for 5 years. The Ap government has already calmly deposited RS 7500 and RS 4000 under the first and second trenches.
Provided the amount on May 15 and October 27 to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. The AP government also deposited the amount of the 3rd trench, which is 2,000, into the account of 51.59 beneficiaries.
Nearly RS 1766 crores have been given to the farmers. Out of these 1766 croes, the AP government has released RS 1120 crore under the third trench of the YSR RBS and RS 646 crore under-investment subsidy to farmers who are affected by the October cyclone.
8.34 lakh farmers were impacted by this typhoon, which caused acres of crops to be devastated, and the investment money was instantly put into their accounts.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List: Second installment
The Andhra Pradesh government has started the second installment of the Rythu Bharosaief Minister of Andhra Pradesh will give RS2000 to each farmer account. For this credit, the government deposited 1114.87 crores in the second phase.
What is the Total Number of Farmers Getting Benefits from YSR Rythu Bharosa?
The total number of farmers getting benefits under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is 50, 47,383. In the Rabi season, the owners of the farm, SC, ST, BC, and minority contract farmers, will get the Rythu Trust amount. The AP government will also input subsidies for farmers who lost their farms from May to September, RS 113.11 crore to agriculture farmers and 22.59 crore to horticulture growers. . will give the subsidy amount to all districts of Andhra Pradesh except Nellore and Chittoor. The YSRRBSS was released on 27th October.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Liat: First Installment
Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme, the farmers get maximum financial support. Around 49 Lakh families have benefited from this scheme. On the 15th the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh distributed financial aid to the eligible farmers.
Talking to the media, the Chief Minister of Andhra, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, said that we were about to announce RS 7500, but due to the covid pandemic, we deposited RS 2000 into each farmer’s bank account in April. TodayMay 15 May, the YSR government deposited RS 5500. After all, the government will release the remaining second and third installment amounts of RS 4000 and RS 2000.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List: All Three Phase Details.
|First Installment||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May|
|Second Installment||Rs 4000||27th Oct|
|Third Third Installment||Rs 2000||In Jan|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of the Year|
YSR Rythu Bharosa List: April
Special commissioner, agriculture Kumar Arun announced on Wednesday, 22and April, that the farmers will get RS 5500 financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the SC, ST, Minority, and BC categories beneficiaries beneficiaries beneficiaries will get RS 7500 into their bank account.
Through this scheme, every farmer gets RS 7500. A list of eligible farmers will be shown in the panchayat office by the district administrations.May 15arts from May 15, with seed supply via Rythu Bharosa centers at a subsidized rate. If any candidate’s name is not on the list can contact MEO (MandalMay 10on Officer) by 10th May.
Modalities of Transfer of Benefit
- Will transfer the payment of the beneficiaries to their bank accounts directly.
- The department of RTGS would be liable for enabling the benefit transfer by a sponsor bank by a state account manager.
- RTGS will also support the commissioner for the redressal of grievances on the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme by call centers.
- Besides that, the citizen can also contact a toll-free number which is 100 1902,, for any trouble or raising grievances.
- Will redress the grievances in coordination with the department of agriculture.
- Will also arrange committee for the grievances to redress them.
- Once the amount is deposited into the account, the beneficiary gets an SMS on his number from the bank.
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa schemethu Bharosa scheme was October 15h of October 2019.
- Under this scheme, farmers will get financial assistance for 5 years.
- Will give the financial incentives to all the eligible state farmers.
- Under the second installment of the scheme, the AP government has given RS 7500 andDecember 28n 28 December, , deposited . deposited the third installment of RS 2000ent of RS 2000 into the farmers’ account.
- Through this scheme, nearly RS 1766 crores have been deposited into the bankStateunt of the farmers.
- Beneficiaries get their installment direct into their bank accounts by the direct benefit transfer method.
Exclusion Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
You cannot apply for this scheme if you are under the exclusion category. The list of exclusions under the YSR RythuBharosa scheme is as mentioned below.
- All the retired or superannuated people who get a monthly pension of RS 10,000 are excluded.
- Individuals who paid the commercial tax, and professional tax last year are excluded too.
- Individuals who owing farmlands converted into houses and have not updated their revenue records are excluded.
- All those who paid the income tax last year are excluded.
- Professional engineers, doctors , chartered accountants, or lawyers who practice or are enrolled with professional bodies are excluded.
- If a person is an employee of the state,, they are excluded.
- If an individual is a former member of Lok sabha, Rajya, the state legislative council is excluded.
- Former and present mayors of an MC are excluded.
- A person in touch with a constitutional institute, constitutional post, or present or former membState the state minister is excluded.
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2022
- To check whether your name is on the YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List or not, you have to visit the official website.
- Click the menu, and a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the username and your password.
- Then enter the captcha code that is shows on the screen and click the login option,
- If you forget your password click, the forgot password option.
- Enter the registered mobile number and click the OTP option.
- Enter the OTP received on your number and create a new password.
- Click verify option and log in to the site with your user ID and password.
- The beneficiary data will appear on your screen,, such as Father’s’s’s’s name, Khatha’s’s’s number.
- Enter the Khata number on the search box
- Beneficiary details display on the screen.
- Edit the information of the beneficiary
- Followed the above steps
- Click the edit button to edit the details provided in the last column.
- Beneficiary details will be displayed with web land information
- If you think the details are correct,, click the verify status option, then add the following details is as follow;
- Select Marital status, caste details, and type of beneficiary, then select land, kind of corp, and check quality.
- If the details are not matched, select the details not matched button and select reject reason.
- Finally, click on submit option and save the details.
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- To check the Rythu Bharosa payment status, you must visitf to the homepage of the website, visit menu, select the payment status option.
- Now a new page will display on the screen where you have to enter your Adhar card number.
- Enter the captcha code on the screen and clicks the submit option.
- The payment status appeared on your screen as you clicked.
- Verification under YSR RBS.
- The data of the eligible farmer will be verified.
- The revenue does the verification process and also notifies you about the errors.
- In some cases, extension officers join the verification process.
- The department of agriculture would play the role as a system integrator who will analyze data sources like web land, household, income pensioner, taxpayer, etc.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List: know your input subsidy status
- Go to the official website of the Rythu Bharosa payment status.
- The dashboard of the homepage will be open for you.
- Then you have to click on know your input subsidy status.
- After all that, a new page will display before you.
- You should enter your Aadhar card or mobile number on this new page.
- Then click on the submission button.
- By doing so, you will get your input subsidy status on your screen.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa List: proceduPortallog on to the Portal
- Visit the official website of the Rythu Bharosa payment status.
- The home page gets open; on the homepage, you need to click on the login.
- You then need to enter your login, password, and captcha code on a new page that has just opened.
- Then click on login.
- By following the above steps you can log in into the portal/
Apply offline Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Follow the above step to go with; after that, you need to click on the download application form link.
- The application gets open for you in a pdf file.
- Click that to print out all the required aspects on the form fill.
- Once you fill out the form, submit the application form to the concerned department.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
- Through the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, there is no such restriction on land holdings by land owner families,
- For tenant farmers, there is a required area that the farmer to have on lease, which is as follows
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture
- Half acre when tenant grows vegetables, flowers as well as fodder crops
- 0.1 acres for beta vines.
- There are many other list exclusions under the scheme.
- YSR RB List Statics
- TABLE needed
Direct Links to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 1st and 2nd Installment
|Name of the District||Direct Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
YSR Rythu Bharosa List: View Grievance Status
- Visit the portal of the Rythu Bharosa scheme, and the homepage will display to you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on Know Your Grievance Status.
- Enter your Adhar card number on this new page.
- Then click on the submission option. To follow this process, you can check your grievances.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
If you have any query about the Rythu Bharosa scheme, you can call 1902.
FAQs of YSR Rythu Bharosa
Yes, this number is toll-free; you can cadon’ten if you don’t have a balance on your mobile.
Not at all; the selection procedure is the same, you have to meet specific rules and conditions to be eligible for the Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme maximum number of farmers from State get benefits. If you are not applied for this prestigious program, apply today. Reading the post, do you didn’tthink something we didn’t cover? So let us know we will help you out ask your questions. There is also a tool-free number of Rythu Bharosa thatStatecan call regarding any question that arises in your mind.!